Friday, October 14, 2011

Taking Some Time Off

Hi Everyone,
I'm sure you have noticed that I have not made any posts recently. I will be taking some time off from the blog. We have recently moved and there have been some personal things that have come up and I cannot dedicate the time I did before to the blog. I apologize in advance, I know that there are a few of you that rely on some of my match-ups. If you have any questions, I will still be around to answer them. I simply do not have the time right now. There are some days when it takes me two hours to do one match-up. I have even considered deleting the blog all together but after discussing it with a couple of you who are my personal friends I have just decided to take some time off. I hope that you can all understand.

Thanks,
Dawn

1 comment:

  1. Saving this to my reading list (you gotta love the new Safari feature on iOS 5!). Great post.... P.S. Happy Friday, everyone :)

    printcountry coupon

    ReplyDelete