Monday, August 15, 2011

Free Amazon Prime Shipping For Moms

Can you believe Christmas is right around the corner? It has come way to fast again this year. I normally do 50-70% of my shopping online and the majority of it is through Amazon.com. If you have noticed in the past, shipping can be a bit pricey at times. Amazon.com allows Prime Shipping which is two-day free shipping, but you have to pay a membership for it.  They do offer mommies and students FREE prime shipping. You still have to put in a credit card number but pick the option that it will not charge you after the three month period and then it will not charge your cc. I have used this every year and have not once been charged. I normally sign up around the end of August so that you have those three months to use for Christmas shopping, it has saved me a ton of money!  Click here if you would like to try Prime Shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment